6 Thought Leaders Share Insights for Enhancing the Customer Experience Through The Responsible Use of Data
Consumers are demanding and expecting more of brands with each passing moment. And marketers know actionable and relevant data is the key to meeting those expectations and delivering an amazing customer experience.
However, with data spread across multiple platforms, internal systems and scattered across online and offline sources, many marketers are looking for guidance. And not to mention the internal challenges in aligning teams and resources, coupled with the heightened climate around data privacy.
So, what’s a marketer to do?
We recently asked six data-driven thought leaders in the customer experience and digital marketing realm to share their insights on how marketers can leverage data responsibly and associated technologies in the right way to create better experiences.
Among the themes that surfaced:
- Using data responsibly to personalize
- Developing a robust data strategy
- Asking the right questions of your data
- Embracing edge data / IoT
- Owning your data in the face of the changing data privacy landscape
Meet Our Thought Leaders
- Tamara McCleary, CEO – Thulium.co
- Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer – Shepard Presentations LLC
- Sameer Khan, Director of Global Analytics, Marketing Technology & Operations – Alert Logic
- Ronald Van Loon, Director – Adversitement
- Chris Penn, Founder – Brain + Trust Insight
- Bob Egan, President and Founder – The Sepharim Group
Connect the Data Dots
Data can – and should – be your most valuable marketing asset and the foundation of your customer experience approach if uses the right way. We hope this new eBook can be a helpful guide to help you do just that.