Marketers will be descending on San Francisco en mass for Marketo’s user conference April 23rd – 26th to network, learn, and share best practices.
Here are the top highlights of the Summit that you should not miss:
- The Fun Run on the Embarcadero (April 23rd at 5:30am) the early birds can join the Marketing Nation for a run by the bay. Log into the show app for specifics!
- Opening Reception in the Expo Hall (April 23rd 5 – 7pm) – this is your chance to see new and innovative products and platforms from Marketo partners and exhibitors in the main hall. Also a great time to get swag to bring home to the kids!
- Kapost’s Partner Theater Session in the main Expo Hall (April 23rd at 6:45pm) during the opening reception. Learn the tools they used to enable delivering the right content to the right customer at the right time.
- Happy Hour and Partner Night (April 24th 5:30 – 7pm in the expo hall) – catch all the demos and sponsors you missed Sunday night during Monday’s happy hour! Talk to the Marketo partners and get on the list for one of the partner parties!
- The Keynotes (morning of the 24th and 25th) – with award winning stars like Queen Latifah and James Corden and Marketo’s CEO and CMO, you can bet the keynotes will be fun and informative.
- The Marketing Nation Party (April 24th at 9pm) – A private concert from Train (“Meet Virginia” and “Drops of Jupiter”) on the third floor of Moscone West, with great food and drinks promises to be a great party!
Stop by our booth (#G633) and learn how we can help you integrate data from hundreds of business systems for better customer attribution, segmentation, and personalization.
See you at the Summit!