5 Things to Look Forward to at Adobe Summit 2017
Here are 5 great events to add to your Adobe Summit calendar:
- Network with the top digital marketers from all over the world at the Tuesday evening Welcome Reception at 6:30pm. Explore the Community Pavilion and see the innovative new products from Adobe’s partners that will help you win in 2017. We’ll be at booth #447 across from the Social Media Think Tank, stop by and say hi!
- The General Session on Wednesday at 10am. Superbowl MVP Peyton Manning, Adobe’s VP of Strategy John Mellor, and Adobe CMO Ann Lewnes talk about finding new ways to create amazing digital experiences. Sure to be fascinating and inspiring to all digital marketers.
- Summit Sneaks (Wednesday at 5pm) where you’ll get to see what the Adobe lab is working on. Some of the sneak peeks may even end up in the Marketing Cloud! This year’s host is Kate McKinnon – a wonderful actress and comedian from Saturday Night Live.
- Join other leaders in your vertical for the Industry Mixer (Wednesday at 3:30 in halls B & C) or join one of the industry specific breakout sessions throughout the week. Focus on solutions for your specific industry with your peers.
- The Wednesday evening Summit Bash. A private concert from Death Cab for Cutie and OneRepublic! Excellent food and drinks will be provided.
See you in Vegas!